Hosted by Momentum Media, the Women in Finance Awards is a national awards program designed to shine a spotlight on the strength, diversity and innovation that female leadership brings to professional and financial services in Australia.
Now in its fifth consecutive year, the prestigious awards program presents an exceptional opportunity for leading players to showcase their achievements and demonstrate how women are blazing a trail in financial services.
From CEOs to executive assistants, the awards celebrate women across a range of industries, including accounting, banking, insurance, financial advice, funds management, law, mortgage and finance broking and superannuation.
Nominations are now open for all 28 categories for the Women in Finance Awards 2021 and will be accepted until 23 June 2021.
Award categories include:
- Chief Executive Officer of the Year
- Director of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Fintech Leader of the Year
- Mentor of the Year
- Mortgage and Finance Broker of the Year
- Thought Leader of the Year
- Young Leader of the Year
- Wellness Program/Initiative of the Year.
Last year, several awards were taken home by members of the mortgage and finance industry, including:
- Evelyn Clark, EverLend (previously of Accession Finance) – Mortgage and Finance Broker of the Year 2020
- Natasha Janssens, Sova Financial – Women’s Community Program of the Year 2020
- Joanna James, Mortgage Ezy – Principal of the Year 2020
- Sue Hayter, Quality Financial Group – Mentor of the Year 2020
- Andrea Roberts, Connective Broker Services – Marketing Professional of the Year 2020.
The Women in Finance Awards 2021 will return as an in-person event this year, with winners announced at the black-tie event at The Star in Sydney on 2 September 2021.
If you know a leading woman (or women) within the financial services sector who is/are leading the way in finance and deserves recognition, then make sure you submit a nomination soon!
Alternatively, you can make a submission directly.
Enter the Women in Finance Awards 2021 program here.
You can view the highlights of the Women in Finance Awards in the video below:
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.
Annie Kane is the editor of The Adviser and Mortgage Business.
As well as writing about the Australian broking industry, the mortgage market, financial regulation, fintechs and the wider lending landscape – Annie is also the host of the Elite Broker and In Focus podcasts and The Adviser Live webcasts.