Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss the latest mergers and acquisitions, including NAB’s acquisition of Citi’s retail bank, the MoneyQuest-Buyers Choice merger and ScotPac’s new foray into mortgages.
This week, they discuss:
- The record week of auctions
- What’s driving mergers and acquisitions in the mortgage space
- This week’s Australian Broking Awards 2021
And much more!
- The impact of regional bank closures
- Borrowers and affordability worries
- When will the RBA raise rates?
- Rates, migration and buffers