Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Sarah Simpkins as they discuss speculation around the cash rate and Labor’s election promise to the broker industry.
This week, they discuss:
- ANZ’s cash rate predictions and the RBA’s first monetary policy meeting for the year
- Comments from the shadow minister for financial services on broker remuneration
- New state government support measures for businesses and home buyers
And much more!
- Will the RBA raise rates in August?
- What the year has in store
- Election, property trends to shape 2022
- The year in review