Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they delve into the latest themes and developments in the home loan market.
In this episode, they look at what has been happening with the lenders, from remediation announcements to product withdrawals and a broker survey.
This week they discuss...
- Westpac’s remediation package and how it will affect its cash earnings
- A non-major committing $3 billion to SME credit
- The Third-Party Lending Survey
And plenty more!
- Coalition government and CBA delays
- Major banks face the house of representatives
- Non-bank mortgage growth outpacing major lenders
- Labor’s response to the royal commission recommendations
- The current mindset of the mortgage industry
Annie Kane is the editor of Mortgage Business.
As well as writing news and features on the Australian mortgage market, financial regulation, fintechs and the wider lending market – Annie is also a regular contributor to the Mortgage Business Uncut podcast.
Before joining Momentum Media in 2016, Annie wrote for a range of business and consumer titles, including The Guardian (Australia), BBC Music Magazine, Elle (Australia), BBC Countryfile, BBC Homes & Antiques, and Resource magazine.