In this episode, they discuss the appointment of Suncorp’s group CEO and managing director, renewed calls for commission clawback reform, court cases impacting the lenders, and what the cash rate is expected to do in the near future.
This week they discuss…
- Who the new Suncorp CEO is
- Why aggregators are calling for clawback reform
- When the next cash rate cut is expected to come
- What does ‘best’ really mean?
- Record-high stats and industry changes
- Acquisitions and evolution
- Results season rolls on
Annie Kane is the editor of Mortgage Business.
As well as writing news and features on the Australian mortgage market, financial regulation, fintechs and the wider lending market – Annie is also a regular contributor to the Mortgage Business Uncut podcast.
Before joining Momentum Media in 2016, Annie wrote for a range of business and consumer titles, including The Guardian (Australia), BBC Music Magazine, Elle (Australia), BBC Countryfile, BBC Homes & Antiques, and Resource magazine.