In this episode, they discuss Treasurer Josh Frydenberg’s recent call for “common sense” in the lending space, the upturn in the housing market, and the potential introduction of new credit curbs.
This week they discuss…
- The context surrounding Treasurer Josh Frydenberg’s recent plea to the lending industry
- The likelihood of a “V-shaped” recovery in the housing market
- The potential introduction of new macro-prudential measures
- The economics of mortgage broking
- New lending launches
- New CEO and court cases
- What does ‘best’ really mean?