Join Annie Kane and deputy editor of SMSF Adviser, Sarah Kendell, as they delve into impacts of the continuing bushfire crisis.
In this episode, they provide updates on the current situation in Australia in relation to the loss of human lives, wildlife, property and economic consequences.
This week they discuss:
- How the government is responding on a state and federal level
- Several banks announcing bushfire relief and financial assistance packages
- Global fundraising efforts for victims, firefighters, support services and wildlife
HOW YOU CAN DONATE:
There have been many fundraisers and appeals set up by charities, organisations and individuals to help support victims of the bushfires and support those on the front line.
Some of the major appeals include:
- Red Cross
- Salvation Army
- NSW Rural Fire Service
- QLD Fire and Rescue
- SA Country Fire Service
- VIC Country Fire Authority
- Tasmania Fire Service
- Western Australia
- AFCA bushfire disaster support
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.