Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Charbel Kadib as they delve into clawback arrangements and why the broker channel wants them to be changed, why MyState has ‘paused’ its FHLDS loans, and changes at the top of AMP Capital.
This week they discuss:
- The departure of Boe Pahari and board members at AMP Capital
- How the Combined Industry Forum is working on clawback
- Why MyState is closing its branches outside of Tasmania
And much more!
- Could changes to responsible lending and stamp duty arrangements be on the horizon?
- Sharp lending recovery expected to be short-lived
- Further price moderations as lockdowns tighten in Victoria
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.