Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss the big announcement over the removal of responsible lending obligations - and what this means for lenders, brokers and customers.
Alex and Annie discuss who is actually responsible for expenses in mortgage applications and what they think about the changes.
This week, they discuss:
- Where responsible lending obligations were a roadblock
- How auctions are faring
- Plenti’s listing onto the ASX
- How lenders are viewing the property price outlook
- The beginning of the end of deferrals ME Bank looks to e-signatures, digital loan process
- Responsible lending and the recession
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.