Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss the new partnership between major brokerage Aussie and fintech Tic:Toc, which will provide the brokerage brand with a direct-to-consumer offering; the latest on the turnaround time controversy, and more non-banks considering listing on the ASX.
This week, they discuss:
- Reaction to Aussie’s move to offer a non-broker mortgage service
- What the FBAA and MFAA are saying about the turnaround time disparities
- Latitude joining the ASX
And much more!
- Citi’s exit and bank turnaround time disparities
- Tackling the home deposit challenge
- Will steps be taken to cool house prices?
- REA Group’s proposed acquisition of Mortgage Choice; record-breaking auction numbers
Are you a new-to-industry broker in the process of growing your business? Then there’s some great news: The Adviser’s New Broker Academy is back in 2021 and will provide you with essential insights into cutting-edge tools, strategies and processes to fast-track to success. Don’t miss your chance to attend. To secure your FREE place, visit newbroker.com.au now!