Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss some of the initiatives from the budget 2021-22 that impacts home buying and mortgage finance, the latest in mergers and acquisitions, and Pepper Money’s upcoming IPO.
This week, they discuss:
- What is being done about the rapid rise of house prices
- New government-backed measures to support home buying
- What we will see from the re-listed Pepper Money
And much more!
- The Symond legacy
- Aussie goes direct and more non-banks consider listing
- Citi’s exit and bank turnaround time disparities
- Tackling the home deposit challenge
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.