Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss some of the initiatives being proposed by the Labor party and the Victorian government around home ownership and property tax, feedback from lenders about the Budget 2021/22, and the upcoming Better Business Summit 2021.
This week, they discuss:
- Industry reaction from the Budget 2021/22
- Why the ALP is focusing on social housing
- New proposed property taxes from the Andrews Government
And much more!
- The budget 2021-22
- The Symond legacy
- Aussie goes direct and more non-banks consider listing
- Citi’s exit and bank turnaround time disparities
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.