Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss how new records are being broken in the mortgages space, the move by 86 400 to go digital, and AFG’s $15-million investment in Volt Bank.
This week, they discuss:
- Surging broker channel settlements
- Why neobank 86 400 is going direct
- AFG and Volt’s strategic alliance
And much more!
- How Melbourne’s lockdown 4.0 is impacting property
- Rising fixed rates and RLO debate heats up again
- New measures for home ownership
- The budget 2021-22
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.