Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Kate Aubrey as they discuss the dwindling auction market, which regions young Australians have been flocking to, NSW’s annual property tax, and the dramatic turn of events following the Humm/Latitude deal collapse.
This week, they discuss:
- How far will house prices fall before year end?
- The regional areas proving popular with homebuyers
- NSW’s stamp duty v property tax option
And much more!
- Clearance rates and confidence drop
- The RBA’s balancing act
- Economic and industry priorities
- Withdrawing super for housing?