Join Smartline May 20 to find out why they’ve been ranked #1 for the past 10 years*
- 50% higher than industry average annual settlements (circa $18 million)
- Top franchise 10 of the last 11 years*
- Loan book sales multiples of 2.5-3 times annual trail income
- High support model Franchisees focus on the high income earning activities (business development, setting up and maintaining referral partnerships, meeting clients etc) and Smartline supports the low income earning activities (lending support, compliance, marketing, IT etc.)
- Industry leading compliance and protection for franchisees (SOMA, audit process, etc.)
- No territories You can write business Australia wide
- Culture (intangible but a culture where everyone cares, best practice is shared and franchisees support each other)
Alongside CEO Sam Boer, REA Group’s Executive Manager Economic Research, Cameron Kusher will be providing his latest property update. Plus, for those new to industry, AAMC Training Group’s Michelle Firth will offer some advice on how to get qualified.
Whether you’re new to the industry, have a finance background or are dissatisfied with their current aggregator or franchise, this is the chance to see what it means to be a Smartline Personal Mortgage Adviser.
Register for the webinar here
*Based on TopFranchise.com.au