Customer owned banking has a strong history in Australia, established by people coming together to form community credit unions, mutual banks and building societies, putting people before profits.
Qudos Bank were founded in 1959 by a group of Qantas employees who wanted to establish better financial options for - themselves, their families and their community. Since then they’ve grown to become an award-winning financial services provider for all Australians, and a leader in the customer owned banking industry.
If you’re looking for a competitive home lender for your clients, choose one that has been recognised for offering consumers outstanding value. Qudos Bank has been crowned Customer-Owned Bank of the Year two years running in 2020/2021, and Mozo's Australia's Best Large Mutual Bank back-to-back in 2020/2021.
Getting a home loan with a customer owned bank like Qudos Bank means your clients benefit;
They’re proudly 100% customer owned – they exist for your benefit, and they don’t directly invest in or lend to businesses or initiatives involved in the coal/fossil fuel industries or environmentally detrimental projects.
Provide more value with great rates and low to no fees - they beat the big banks on a range of their loan and deposit accounts – to prove it, each week they publish a weekly report on their website.^
Ease of banking – they offer a range of ways to bank, making banking easy and convenient. Choose from 24/7 online or mobile banking, visit them in branch at one of their locations across Australia, or use the [email protected] services at over 3,500 Australia Post Offices nationally.
Speak to their Broker team about their flexible home loan options
- Qudos gives your clients the ability to split their loan between a fixed rate home loan with any variable rate home loan (except construction loans), giving clients peace of mind that they are getting a great rate and security.
- All loan applications and pre-approvals are fully assessed, preapprovals are valid for 3 months giving your clients confidence in their housing search.
- Smaller home units are considered including studios on a max 70% LVR and serviced apartments with a max 60% LVR.
- They will consider high density units with no postcode restrictions where LVR is up to 80%.
- Parental Guarantee loans will also be assessed for Owner Occupied loans.
These are just some of the many benefits of banking with Qudos Bank.
Qudos Bank Service
To support you and your clients through the buying journey, Qudos Bank have a dedicated team of Broker Managers across Australia with an in depth knowledge of banking and the market.
^ Source of competitor rates: mozo.com.au.
Loans are subject to approval. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Mortgage insurance is required for home loans over 80% and is subject to approval.
Your clients should read and consider the relevant Terms and Conditions and our Financial Services Guide available on our website qudosbank.com.au, before deciding whether to obtain any of our financial products or services.