Join Annie Kane and Charbel Kadib as they delve into NAB’s sale of MLC, what the first research report from the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme reveals, and what trends we’re seeing in the financial reporting results so far. This week they discuss:
- What types of borrowers have been using the FHLDS
- Why NAB is selling its wealth business
- How brokerages and lenders fared in FY20
And much more!
- Could changes to responsible lending and stamp duty arrangements be on the horizon?
- Sharp lending recovery expected to be short-lived
- Further price moderations as lockdowns tighten in Victoria
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.