This webcast has happened
Mortgage Business Live – The advent of digital mortgages
Delivering a digital mortgage experience has been a key point of focus for years, but the coronavirus pandemic has forced lenders to rapidly digitise elements of the home loan process. But are they here to stay?
Register for the first-ever Mortgage Business webcast where we explore the rapid realisation of digital home loans — and whether they are the new normal.
Our expert panel will discuss what was holding back digital mortgages, what has changed to allow them to come about, and how much time this could help save in the long run.
It will also explore privacy issues that may occur if the home loan application process is digitised and how a customer’s data and privacy can be protected.
Other topics to be discussed include:
- Digital mortgages — a new dawn?
- Bringing about the mortgage revolution
- How lenders and brokers are writing digital mortgages
- A new era for mortgage lending
- All you need to know about digital mortgages
- Accelerating mortgage technology
- Harnessing tech to revolutionise the mortgage process
Don’t miss out on this interactive webcast — register for free today and watch LIVE to have your questions answered by our panellists.
What’s more? By watching live, you can earn 1 CPD hour!
For the upcoming webcast
Haven't registered yet?