Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Charbel Kadib (in his last Mortgage Business Uncut podcast) as they discuss why lenders are changing their property price outlooks, the opening up of credit appetites, and the increasing number of cyber attacks and the growing need for cyber security and insurance.
This week they discuss:
- Westpac and CBA's outlook on property prices
- The worrying trend of vicious cyber attacks in the lending space
- ME Bank's financial year results and redraw controversy update
- Westpac projects 15% rebound in property prices
- Lender resumes lending to hardest-hit industries
- ME Bank looks to e-signatures, digital loan process
- Pepper reintroduces pre-COVID credit policies
- Major bank moves business banking tool to cloud
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.