Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss some of the big legal cases in the industry – including the largest civil penalty in history.
Alex and Annie discuss the $1.3-billion penalty handed to Westpac and the regulations that were found to have been breached, NAB’s penalty for illegally accepting loan applications from unlicensed third parties via its “spot and refer” introducer program, and how these issues came to be.
This week, they discuss:
- Westpac’s penalty for AML/CTF breaches
- NAB’s introducer program and what the issues were
- The launch of New Home Guarantee waitlists
- Victoria’s surprising appetite for new homes
- Mortgage approval records and the New Home Guarantee
- The budget 2020-21
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.