Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss the newly announced expansion of the HomeBuilder scheme, Australia’s “largest investment” in affordable and social housing, and CBA’s investment in a new fintech that aims to help home buyers access the property market without a deposit.
- The Victorian budget’s measures to support home building
- The potential benefits and risks of the new OwnHome platform
- Digital mortgages and new SME platforms
- Aggregation consolidation
- Consumer credit reforms and RBA action