To continue reading the rest of this article, please log in.
Create free account to get unlimited news articles and more!
Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they delve into the latest themes and developments in the home loan market.
In this episode, they look at what has been happening with the lenders, from remediation announcements to product withdrawals and a broker survey.
This week they discuss...
- Westpac’s remediation package and how it will affect its cash earnings
- A non-major committing $3 billion to SME credit
- The Third-Party Lending Survey
And plenty more!
- Coalition government and CBA delays
- Major banks face the house of representatives
- Non-bank mortgage growth outpacing major lenders
- Labor’s response to the royal commission recommendations
- The current mindset of the mortgage industry