Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Sarah Simpkins as they discuss the new support measures being announced by lenders to support those in continuing lockdown, additional royal commission legislation that has been released for consultation, and Annie’s hairdressing skills (or lack thereof).
This week, they discuss:
- CBA’s new foreclosure moratorium
- The proposed compensation scheme of last resort levy
- Why a broker has started a new bridging loan company for mortgagors
And much more!
- Turnarounds at the major banks
- Looking at competition
- BOQ-ME Bank deal gets the green light
- The REA-Mortgage Choice deal pushes forward