Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Sarah Simpkins as they discuss the latest data from the FBAA on what borrowers think about the impacts of rising interest rates, what the RBA’s data tells us about cash buffers, and what levers APRA has in its arsenal to pull should it feel that financial stability it at risk .
This week, they discuss:
- The anxiety borrowers feel about rising rates
- What is driving strong auction rates
- DTIs and LVR lending limits
And much more
- When will the RBA raise rates?
- Rates, migration and buffers
- The impact of bank closures on borrowers