To continue reading the rest of this article, please log in.
Create free account to get unlimited news articles and more!
Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Sarah Simpkins as they discuss the ongoing floods crisis and the support available, the March cash rate decision and how the Ukraine conflict could impact the RBA’s cash rate decision, and ANZ’s new structure and what it means for the bank.
This week, they discuss:
- How the industry is supporting flood victims
- The cash rate outlook
- Annie bought a home!
And much more!
- Support for QLD/NSW flood victims
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Shadow financial services minister and shadow assistant treasurer, Stephen Jones MP
- The mortgage industry’s election wish list
- Super reforms for home buyers