To continue reading the rest of this article, please log in.
Create free account to get unlimited news articles and more!
Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Sarah Simpkins as they discuss last week’s flooding in NSW, the increasing support available to those impacted, and AFCA’s new funding model.
This week, they discuss:
- The FBAA conference
- Annie’s own experience of the flash flooding in the northern beaches
- What the proposed AFCA changes mean for industry
And much more!
- MORTGAGE AND FINANCE LEADER SPECIAL EPISODE: Why brokers need to heed PM’s warning regarding Russian cyber-attack reprisals
- Why the RBA is keeping an eye on the Ukraine war
- Support for QLD/NSW flood victims
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Shadow financial services minister and shadow assistant treasurer, Stephen Jones MP