To continue reading the rest of this article, please log in.
Create free account to get unlimited news articles and more!
Join Sarah Simpkins and Momentum Media’s real estate editor Grace Ormsby as they discuss the newly launched housing plans from the Liberal and Labor parties, climate change and its effect on property, and the longstanding Connective shareholder lawsuit.
This week, they discuss:
• Proposed housing schemes targeting regional first home buyers
• Should home buyers consider extreme weather events when buying property?
• Revelations from the Connective shareholder dispute
And much more!
- Broker remuneration review dumped
- Recovering from the floods
- MORTGAGE AND FINANCE LEADER SPECIAL EPISODE: Why brokers need to heed PM’s warning regarding Russian cyber-attack reprisals
- Why the RBA is keeping an eye on the Ukraine war