To continue reading the rest of this article, please log in.
Create free account to get unlimited news articles and more!
Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane, and Kate Aubrey as they discuss the ongoing strength of the auction market, why the budget 2023–24 left mortgagors wanting, and the significant news that (some) major banks will be pulling their cashback offers from market.
This week, they discuss:
- Why industry is disappointed with the budget 2023–24
- The return of FHBs to market
- Is this the end of cashbacks?
And much more!
- Mortgage demand picks back up
- Have we reached the peak cash rate?
- RBA board split into 2 as mortgage risk grows
- Why does the IMF think Australia’s housing market is so risky?