To continue reading the rest of this article, please log in.
Create free account to get unlimited news articles and more!
Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane, and Kate Aubrey as they discuss the news that buy now, pay later products will be regulated as credit lenders begin shifting serviceability assessments and NSW’s move to increase stamp duty waivers.
This week, they discuss:
- Westpac’s move to ‘streamline’ serviceability buffers for some borrowers
- Government’s move to regulate BNPL
- What the banks had to say to Senate’s inquiry on regional branch closures
And much more!
- Mortgage demand picks back up
- Have we reached the peak cash rate?
- RBA board split into 2 as mortgage risk grows
- Why does the IMF think Australia’s housing market is so risky?