To continue reading the rest of this article, please log in.
Create free account to get unlimited news articles and more!
Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane, and Adrian Suljanovic as they discuss the ACCC’s decision to deny ANZ authorisation to acquire Suncorp Bank, why it thinks a Bendigo/Suncorp merger could be better for competition, and reaction to the RBA’s August cash rate decision.
This week, they discuss:
- Why the ACCC is against the ANZ-Suncorp merger
- The new terminal cash rate forecasts
- The upcoming Australian Broking Awards (ABAs)
And much more!
- Cash rate peak – are we nigh?
- House price forecasts lift
- Rising mortgage rates put pressure on home owners as building insurance becomes a concern
- Will ANZ change its buffers?
- Nearing the peak?