Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss the Melbourne lockdown and new support measures to help Victorian SMEs, what the latest stats are showing us about loan commitments and repayment deferrals, and a new broker survey about their aggregator experience.
This week they discuss:
- Repayment deferral exits surpass new deferrals
- Victoria’s $3-billion support package
- The winners of the Women in Finance Awards
- Reviewing the FHLDS take-up
- Could changes to responsible lending and stamp duty arrangements be on the horizon?
- Sharp lending recovery expected to be short-lived
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.