Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss how COVID-19 and court penalties have impacted ANZ and Westpac’s annual results and what the pundits expect will happen at the RBA board meeting on Melbourne Cup day.
This week, they discuss:
- Westpac’s drastic reduction in profit
- The shifting sands at ASIC
- ING Australia’s new CEO
- Court cases and penalties
- Victoria’s surprising appetite for new homes
- Mortgage approval records and the New Home Guarantee
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.