Join Alex Whitlock and Sarah Simpkins as they discuss spanners being thrown in the works for the $120 million merger of aggregators AFG and Connective, ASIC raising regulatory levies for the credit industry, and industry talk around COVID-19 vaccinations.
This week, they discuss:
• The AFG and Connective merger
• Brokers being urged to get their shots and companies offering paid vaccination leave
• A lender wanting more support for SMEs through lockdown
And much more!
- Supporting borrowers during lockdown
- Turnarounds at the major banks
- Looking at competition
- BOQ-ME Bank deal gets the green light