Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Sarah Simpkins as they discuss the latest mergers and acquisitions in the lending space, and why this trend is expected to continue, as well as what the RBA and RBNZ are to ensure mortgage lending is sustainable and sound.
This week, they discuss:
- Latitude’s acquisition of Symple Loans
- Why RBNZ is looking at tightening lending standards further
- Why more lenders are looking at merging
And much more!
- Parliamentary hearings and branch closures
- Brokers called to vaccinate
- Supporting borrowers during lockdown
- Turnarounds at the major banks