Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Sarah Simpkins as they discuss the growing trend of banks buying fintechs and ramping up their digital skills, how lender turnarounds are faring for broker-lodged loans, and the new swathe of financial services laws coming in.
This week, they discuss:
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank’s purchase of Ferocia
- The potential tie between turnarounds and broker flow
- The new laws coming into effect in October
And much more!
- Mergers aplenty
- Parliamentary hearings and branch closures
- Brokers called to vaccinate
- Supporting borrowers during lockdown