Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Sarah Simpkins as they discuss how the latest round of lockdowns are impacting auctions, buyer sentiment and investor activity, the proposed merger of Heritage Bank and People’s Choice, and why lenders are seeing increasing value in the broker channel.
This week, they discuss:
- How lockdowns are impacting auctions and investors
- Heritage Bank and People’s Choice proposed merger
- Why MyState Bank and Volt Bank are backing brokers
And much more!
- The focus on digitisation
- Mergers aplenty
- Parliamentary hearings and branch closures
- Brokers called to vaccinate