In this episode, they discuss the appointment of Suncorp’s group CEO and managing director, renewed calls for commission clawback reform, court cases impacting the lenders, and what the cash rate is expected to do in the near future.
This week they discuss…
- Who the new Suncorp CEO is
- Why aggregators are calling for clawback reform
- When the next cash rate cut is expected to come
- What does ‘best’ really mean?
- Record-high stats and industry changes
- Acquisitions and evolution
- Results season rolls on