Join Annie Kane and Sarah Simpkins as they discuss the new record in the number of property auctions, ANZ being taken to court by ASIC, and the action the financial services regulator has taken overall since the banking royal commission.
This week, they discuss:
- The markets where auctions have been particularly booming
- What ASIC’s latest royal commission case entails
- The winners of the Women in Finance Awards 2021
And much more!
- Moving on investors
- Consolidation and expansion in the mortgage market
- The impact of regional bank closures
- Borrowers and affordability worries