Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Kate Aubrey as they discuss further details of the upcoming RBA Review and who is leading it, notable new appointments in the finance space, and a new jobs board specifically for the mortgage and finance industry.
This week, they discuss:
- What the federal Treasurer wants from the RBA Review
- Josh Frydenberg’s new job outside of political office
- The launch of Mortgage & Finance Jobs
And much more!
- ANZ closes in on Suncorp deal
- Australia’s first Islamic bank
- Reviewing rates and RADIs
- Stamp duty v property tax