Join Alex Whitlock, Annie Kane and Kate Aubrey as they discuss what the market expects the RBA to do with the cash rate at its Tuesday (2 August) board meeting, the federal Treasurer’s first economic outlook and revised forecasts, and Westpac’s move to digitise the mortgage process to help borrowers access home loans faster.
This week, they discuss:
- Predictions for the RBA’s August cash decision
- New inflation and growth forecasts
- The latest lender to announce a digi home loan process
And much more!
- Reviewing the RBA
- ANZ closes in on Suncorp deal
- Australia’s first Islamic bank
- Reviewing rates and RADIs