Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss what’s been happening in the auction market in Melbourne during the circuit breaker lockdown, what they were hearing from delegates of the Better Business Summit 2021, and some of the top news stories from the week.
This week, they discuss:
- Why auctions are still faring so well
- Better Business Summit and Awards (and a new date for Victoria’s event)
- New business grants for Victorian SMEs
And much more!
- Rising fixed rates and RLO debate heats up again
- New measures for home ownership
- The budget 2021-22
- The Symond legacy
If you’re feeling overworked and overwhelmed in this fast-paced mortgage market, it’s time to make some changes, and the Business Accelerator Program can help! Early bird tickets are on sale now. Work smarter, not harder, this year.