Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss the news that Aussie CEO James Symond will be stepping down from the company, the influence and legacy of the Symond family, the latest stats around auctions and house prices in the capital cities, and Firstmac’s $2bn RMBS.
This week, they discuss:
- Reaction to James Symond’s announcement
- What has been happening in the auction market
- Non-bank RMBS issuances
And much more!
- Aussie goes direct and more non-banks consider listing
- Citi’s exit and bank turnaround time disparities
- Tackling the home deposit challenge
- What brokers think of the lenders