Join Alex Whitlock and Annie Kane as they discuss the latest updates in REA’s proposed acquisition of Mortage Choice, which lenders brokers are turning to (according to the Broker Pulse survey for May), and what the industry thinks a realistic discharge time is for mortgages.
This week, they discuss:
- The next steps for the REA/Mortgage Choice deal
- How broker experience influences lender flows
- Disaster relief for those affected by Victoria floods
And much more!
- Mortgage activity smashes records
- How Melbourne’s lockdown 4.0 is impacting property
- Rising fixed rates and RLO debate heats up again
- New measures for home ownership